2016 Chevy Silverado for Sale near Edmond,OK
Work Can Also Be Fun in the 2016 Chevy Silverado
So much more than for hauling around furniture, the 2016 Chevy Silverado for sale near Edmond, OK, has already gotten some upgrades since its redesign three years ago. Revised front end styling, extra LED lighting, and advanced tech round out this full-size pickup nicely.
The Chevy Silverado comes in several different forms, from a mobile business office to an affluent suburbanite’s day-to-day vehicle, mostly owned for the fear it strikes in small cars on the road. For those using the 2016 Silverado for its originally intended purpose, the V6 can haul up to 7,600 pounds1 but, on the 5.3-liter V8 engine with the Max Trailing package (or for those of us who own yachts) it can haul a whopping 11,100 pounds1. If you need to add a thousand to that, the 6.2-liter V8 bumps the weight up to 12,000 pounds1.
Whether you’re loading the family up to spend a day at E.C. Hafer Park or heading to your favorite camping spot for the weekend, the 2016 Chevy Silverado for sale near Edmond, OK, can carry the weight. The V6 is rated for maximum payload at 1,960 pounds2. The 5.3 V8 liter adds a couple hundred pounds, coming to 2,2602. The 6.2-liter V8 does lose you 120 pounds, though, coming in at 2,140 pounds2. It still has plenty of room for you, your significant other, and three children comfortably, along with all of the supplies needed for a weekend away from home.
Not that much can take out the 2016 Silverado, but Chevy has added some safety features to make sure that its truck is one of the safest on the road. The Enhanced Driver Alert3 package comes with a lane departure intervention system, a forward collision warning system, and Safety Alert, which buzzes the driver’s seat as a way of warning. Coupled with a perfect overall 5-star rating in government crash tests and a top rating in the moderate-overlap front offset crash test from the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety, it’s safe to say that the cabin of the Silverado is a pretty secure place to be.
Apple CarPlayTM 4 and Android AutoTM 5 work in tandem with the 7-inch screen on Silverados with the upgraded infotainment system. The buttons on the dash are all fairly large, easy to manipulate even with gloves on. Cup holders, slots, bins, cubbies, and USB ports abound, offering plenty of places to store odds and ends and keep all of your tech charged and happy.
The 2016 Chevy Silverado for sale near Edmond, OK, is an impressive combination of workhorse and tech-savvy. Stop by David Stanley Chevrolet and see the impressive amalgamation for yourself!
1. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow. Class is half-ton full-size pickups.
2. These maximum payload ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it to haul people or cargo, carefully review the vehicle loading section of the Owner’s Manual and check the carrying capacity of your specific vehicle on the label on the inside of the driver’s door jamb.
3. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the Silverado Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
4. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Android Auto, Google, Google Maps, and Google Play Music are trademarks of Google Inc.