2016 Chevy Traverse for Sale in Midwest City, OK
Test Drive the 2016 Chevy Traverse Today!
The new Chevy Traverse is just the SUV you’ve been waiting for. With seating for up to eight, refined interior accents, and power under the hood to get you to your destination, what more could you want? Come in to David Stanley Chevrolet and take the 2016 Chevy Traverse for sale in Midwest City, OK, for a test drive. Experience this stunning SUV firsthand.
When you drive a 2016 Traverse it is clear you are looking for adventure. The muscular and athletic body looks at home both on the streets of Oklahoma City and parked with your camper or boat out at Lake Thunderbird State Park. It comes with the versatility you need for your daily commute, as well as your weekend adventures.
The interior of the Chevy Traverse is clearly styled with comfort and luxury in mind. When you sit behind the wheel, you’ll be welcomed by the optional 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat, available in leather and with heating and cooling capabilities. The leather-wrapped steering wheel is also available with heating feature for ultimate comfort. Rear passengers will indulge in comfortable seats with plenty of legroom. The second-row is offered with the 8-passenger bench seat or the 7-passenger bucket seats.
No matter which seats you choose for the second-row, you will still have impressive versatility when it comes to configuring the space to suit your needs. For example, both rows fold flat for a maximum of 116.3 cubic ft. of cargo space1. Or, you can fold down the third-row for cargo while still having space for two or three passengers. The 60/40 split-fold feature for both rows gives you a variety of configuration options.
The dashboard of the 2016 Chevy Traverse for sale in Midwest City, OK, is particularly stunning. With available two tone soft-touch surfaces and wood-grain accents that flow down to the center console, it is refined while still being functional and convenient. All of your favorite features, from available music, app, and navigation options can be found in on the center touchscreen and controlled via steering-wheel mounted controls.
The Chevrolet MyLink2 system allows you to seamlessly connect your phone to your 2016 Chevy Traverse, so you will have access to your contact list for hands-free calls and your music playlist for on-the-go tunes. To make sure you are always on the right track, you can add OnStar® Turn-by-Turn Navigation3, which comes standard for the first six months. Also, if you have an iPhone, you can access Siri Eyes-Free4 for easy voice command technology.
For those long road trips, your passengers won’t ever worry about being bored again. The 2016 Chevy Traverse now comes with 4G LTE Wi-fi from OnStar®5. This allows you to connect up to seven devices, so your passengers can stream a movie, play a game, or even update a status all on the go. And, when you stop for a rest, you can also connect your device as your Traverse has become a mobile hotspot.
Don’t wait any longer to get behind the wheel of a great SUV. Come in to David Stanley Chevrolet to test drive the 2016 Chevy Traverse for sale in Midwest City, OK. Schedule an appointment online or give us a call at 405-632-3600
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Traverse does not include Gracenote functionality.
3. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
4. Requires available Chevrolet MyLink and compatible iPhone running iOS 6 or later. Siri is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5. Requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.